Who is the legal representative?
To open your Finom Business Account, you need to be the legal representative of your company. By legal representative, we mean a natural person authorized to act on the company's behalf and authorized to perform all acts regarding general administration of the company and in accordance with its corporate purpose, for example, a CEO.
What documents do I need to open an account?
Whether you are a freelancer or a company, it will only take a few minutes to open your Finom business account.
- If your company is based in France you will need:
- Your SIRET number
- KBIS (not older than 3 months) – according to French regulations. An extract from the commercial registry of France with a summary of the company. This can be obtained online.
- Les Statuts – Articles of Association: a document that forms the company's constitution and defines the responsibilities of the directors, the kind of business to be undertaken and the means by which the shareholders exert control over the board of directors.
- Valid ID of the legal representative.
- Proof of residency of the legal representative.
- If you're a freelancer:
- Your SIRET number
- Avis SIRENE
- Valid ID
- Proof of residency
If you are a company based in Germany, we are still refining some aspects, and we will be able to inform you very soon regarding what you need to
open your business account.
Can I make only SEPA transfers, or are SWIFT payments also possible?
A Finom Business Account allows you to make SEPA payments. For now, we can't provide SWIFT payments. They will, however, be integrated in the future.
How can I withdraw funds from my account or make deposits into it?
A Finom Business Account has all the main services of a traditional bank, such as being able to make withdrawals from the account and deposit funds into it. To make a deposit into an account, you can use a SEPA transfer from your current bank account. To make a withdrawal, you can use your physical Finom card at any European ATM for free, up to €2,000 per month (depending on your plan).
Can entrepreneurs from any country open an account?
With Finom, you can easily open a business account for companies that are based and do business in France, Germany, Italy, or the Netherlands. The legal representative (the only person who can open a business account on behalf of a company) needs to hold a valid local residence permit in one of these countries, regardless of the issuing country of their passport/ID.
We are planning to add more European countries in the future. For now, if you are the owner of a business that is based in the USA or that involves US taxpayers, we are not currently able to open a business account for you (due to FATCA regulations).
Referral rewards program
Finom rewards you and your friends for staying with us!
This page stipulates current Referral Rewards Program and prevails over Reward Rules to the extent as stated on this page. In non-conflicting provisions Reward Rules apply.
- 50 € for each friend who joins Finom via your invitation link and opens a payment business account
- 5€ for every friend who joins Finom using your invite link, opens an Invoicing Account and subscribes to the “Invoicing only” Start Plan
YOUR FRIENDS get:
-3 months free on any Finom business account plan or on the Invoicing Start plan
This is how it works:
Your friends can use the personal link you shared to open their Business or Invoicing Account right now!
- Copy the link from your referral page
- Share it with all your friends, family and partners (there's no limit)
Remember: You will receive your reward only if your referral successfully opens either a Finom Business Account or Invoicing Account and subscribes to an eligible “all-in-one” or “invoicing” plan.
The more friends you invite, the more money you could possibly earn!
Monitor your referral activity by clicking on the 'Invite friends' button at the top of the dashboard. There is a detailed chart at the bottom of the page to provide visibility on a total number of referrals invited and rewards earned.
You can redeem your reward by transferring it to your Finom Business Account once it has been opened. Just click on the 'Get my reward' button, and spend it however you want!