Whether you are a freelancer or a company, it will only take a few minutes to open your Finom business account.
- If your company is based in France:
- KBIS – according to French regulations. An extract from the commercial registry of France with a summary of the company. This can be obtained online.
- Les Statuts – Articles of Association: a document that forms the company's constitution and defines the responsibilities of the directors, the kind of business to be undertaken and the means by which the shareholders exert control over the board of directors.
- Valid ID of the legal representative.
- Proof of residency of the legal representative.
- If you're a freelancer:
- Valid ID
- Proof of residency
If you are a company based in Germany, we are still refining some aspects, and we will be able to inform you very soon regarding what you need to open your business account.