Can individuals from any country open an account?

Currently, with Finom, you can easily open a business account for companies that are based and do business in France or Germany. The legal representative (the only person who can open a business account on behalf of a company) needs to hold a valid local residence permit in one of these two countries, regardless of the issuing country of their passport/ID.

We are planning to add more European countries in the future, but if you are the owner of a business that is based in the USA or that involves US taxpayers, we are not currently able to open a business account for you (due to FACTA regulations).

Contact us

  • Chat

    We will answer
    in 5 minutes

    Start chat
  • Email

    We will answer
    in 10 minutes

    Click here
  • Contact the Finom founder

    Yakov Novikov is happy to hear your questions or offers

    Ask Yakov